Sunday, March 26, 2006

Greatest Band, Greatest City, Greatest Audiences

Finally, Coldplay's concert in T.O.
All the greatest songs, the band's spirit, all the audiences' sing along, all the screaming and yelling, and how Christ Martin made the fans went crazy. I had no clue how to express my feeling here! And guess who is the warm up opener for Coldplay? He is Richard Ashcroft, the legendary singer! The vocalist of The Verve. I would for sure go to Richard's own concert and I had no idea he came here with Coldplay... I still remember how he and Coldplay jammed "Bitter Sweet Symphony" at the Live 8 concert. I wished I was there... too bad he didn't jam with Coldplay last night. Hopefully Coldplay will come here with him again next year~

I'm still waiting for K jei to give me the pics from the concerts, gonna post it here once I got it!














P.S. Eejenee was smiling throughout the whole concert~ haha

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, don't call me Kei jie here ok!!!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Byron said...

why why why???? T.T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home